Bio-Org Cat Litter -
Cat litter made from 100% organic and super-absorbent clay. The clay bonds with the waste to form easy-to-scoop lumps. As well as being handy, you also don't need to change the litter as often, so it's more economical. The added organic oils also ensure that odours are kept to a minimum.
Other benefits of our cat litter:
- Clay, oil, fats and minerals obtained from monitored organic sources.
- Free of chemicals, cleaning agents and perfumes.
- No added filler, unlike every other brand of cat litter.
- Fine and extremely absorbent grains.
Time to change the litter tray? If so, you can use the litter as compost!
1kg of Yarrah organic cat litter is equivalent to 2kg of regular cat litter.
Available in 7kg bags.
Organic feed grade clay and a blend of oleaginous organic oils as odor control.
Instructions for use
1, Cut a large enough hole out of one corner of the bag. Scatter at least 10-15cm of cat litter into a clean litter tray. Maintain a distance of 30cm between the bag and the clean litter tray.
2. Remove the lumps every day with the scoop provided. To get the best results, ensure that there is always 10-15cm of fresh Yarrah cat litter in the litter tray. Never use together with a different brand of cat litter.
3. Never dispose of the lumps in regular household waste, and NEVER FLUSH DOWN THE TOILET. Fresh Yarrah BIO clumping cat litter can be mixed with earth and used as a natural fertiliser in your garden.
4. Store Yarrah cat litter in a dry place.